Pagan Bikers of Yorkshire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Path in life

+2
Odin1918
Princess Laughton
6 posters

Go down

My Path in life Empty My Path in life

Post  Princess Laughton Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:44 pm

Hello

I have been pagan for so long and cannot remember not being pagan. I follow a Wiccan path as i seem to find the answers to life that way. Things make sense to me being Wiccan. I do like other forms of paganism and i can understand why people turn to the paths they do. Well this is my path.

Love Helen xx
Princess Laughton
Princess Laughton
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://paganbikers.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

My Path in life Empty Re: My Path in life

Post  Odin1918 Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:47 pm

I am mainly a Pagan with interests in Buddism and eastern philoshophy, I keeps me reasonably same in this stupid world that we live in.

Odin1918
Twist and Go
Twist and Go

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lunita Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:13 pm

My path is generally wicca, I am open to and enjoy learning about all religions and spirituality, but right now wicca is where I am at.
lunita
lunita
Twist and Go
Twist and Go

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Traveller Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:20 am

I think mine can best be described as eclectic Smile and the jury is out on a lot of things, but my path at the moment is wiccan / buddhist with a hint of shamen and possibly a soopson of shinto when I can find a teacher :0

But I do like bikes....

Shocked
Traveller
Traveller
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mental Elf Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Hi,

I consider myself pagan in that I have a love of mother nature and a strong belief in the relevance and power of nature as the provider of life, the circle of the year in the seasons, the cycle of the moon, Etc. despite this I cannot claim to follow a definate pagan path. I do hawever TRY to follow the buddhist path as much as I can, It seems to fit in with much of the way I see the world and live and have lived my life, though thats not always been the case. Much of my life I considered myself a None practicing but faithful christian (Shudder), A series of personal disasters later and I lost my faith, It has been a difficult few years not having god to talk to any more but buddhism seems to be filling the nothingness with some kind of meaning, a way of looking at existence that almost makes sense.

Anyhoo enough rambling
thats me
Andy
Mental Elf
Mental Elf
Forum God
Forum God

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  treehugger Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:45 pm

mine is where ever my bike takes me. although andy has hit the nail n the head as my take on my possible paganistic leanings is the same although i would call myself a pagan i do believe in what i see and know and that there is a cycle to every thing and it's continuous no matter what happens. the earth is a living organism and would survive quite nicely without us and heals just like we do when it's injured, no divine plan just life and the need to live
treehugger
treehugger
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: