Pagan Bikers of Yorkshire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up this weekend

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet up this weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet up this weekend

Post  Traveller Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:54 am

no lol but it was worth a shot Smile

Anyway the ride was good Alex is coming on and already complaining the bike not quick enough Smile

But you never know!!!

Hows you anyway Smile
Traveller
Traveller
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  treehugger Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:34 pm

i'm fine i think. No i'm gonna be honest now i'm absolutely shitting myself. affraid affraid affraid pale My doctor is a biker and hopes to have me back on one in feb. If you wanna see my xrays go on face book and look for kim phelan they're on my profile page and when looking remember when i first broke my arm it was a dead clean break and the mess you see is what hull royal have done. My new doc says i have a claim for medical neglegence. I knew it wouldn't be long before Alex started moaning it comes to us all he'll have to do his full test so that he can have a bigger one lol Very Happy my phone number is 07530937280. Feel free to ring or text any time if you text me your number i will let you know how it's gone also if you see helen pass it on to her as she never comes on here anymore she seems to spend more time on face book lately. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by treehugger on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i'm crap at gramma)
treehugger
treehugger
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Traveller Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:06 am

Hi You

Have texted you my number I'll pass it on to Helen. Well sounds like you finally have someone who knows what they are doing. And its unusual for them to have a go at another Doc's work, have you seen a lawyer yet? Suggest you do as soon as possible because these things take forever.

Will be thinking about you and sending lots of positive stuff

So big hug and be brave I love you
Traveller
Traveller
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  treehugger Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:10 pm

cheers hun for all positive vibes. i just keep thinking of feb when i can ride my bike again without pain. the doctor couldn't believe that i was able to do it up to this august. i've even stopped driving till it's fixed as i don't want to risk more surgery it's not losing my arm that scares me it's going under the knife and waking up in pain that gets to me. if it didn't hurt i wouldn't be bothered about that eiter i've had enough of pain now i want a rest from it I love you I love you I love you I love you
treehugger
treehugger
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Traveller Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:38 pm

I do know how you feel, when I had the brain tumour out (1994) I went in normal and woke to find someone had kicked my head in my initial words were f..king hell my head hurts, but it went away, Smile

And when you think about the prospect is worse if you don't do anything then you will be in pain for the rest of your life so just keep taking one step at a time, it looks like you have finally got someone who knows what they are talking about

hugs I love you I love you I love you I love you
Traveller
Traveller
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  treehugger Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:38 pm

that's the only reason he's getting a chance as my first words to him when he did the mechanic suck through his teeth was just take it off i've had enough
treehugger
treehugger
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  treehugger Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:43 pm

i'm logged into the chatroom if you interested
treehugger
treehugger
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Traveller Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Hi

Sorry I missed you I'm at work so just stay logged in and bob in and out, yes the teeth sucking had that one Smile

So what does he say are your chances of recovery????

Question

xxx
Traveller
Traveller
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  treehugger Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:53 pm

he seems to think it will be good a bit shorter but good he's treating it as if it's a fresh injury. he's the only one who doesn't think i'm mad for getting back on a bike, when i asked him he said his aim was to get me back on one. will log on at about 9 in morning if you're on we'll natter then
treehugger
treehugger
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2